Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Wed November 28, 2012
Yeiser Art Center Bringing Arts to Community at All Levels
The Yeiser Art Center has been promoting art and artists to the Paducah community for more than half a century. The center features local and international exhibits of all kinds of visual art. It also operates the only officially designated Kentucky Crafted gift shop in far western Kentucky. Joining Angela Hatton to talk about how the Yeiser is working to keep the visual arts thriving is Executive Director Josh White.
The current exhibition, Yeiser’s Member’s Show is up through Dec. 22. Teen Spirit opens Jan. 20, with a reception from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m.