Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Fri January 26, 2007
WW II and America's Money
By Joe Fuhrmann
Murray, KY – The United States has been a world superpower for many decades; Dr. Joe Fuhrmann associates America's power with its use of base and precious metals while minting coins during WWII.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Dr. Fuhrmann's commentary. Dr. Joe Fuhrmann is a history professor at Murray State University and the owner of "Christopher's Coins" doing business at the Heart of Hazel Antique Mall in Hazel, Kentucky..
Read the text for this commentary here.