Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Tue September 8, 2009
Wrecks on I-24 near Paducah
McCracken County, KY – Commuters on I-24 near Paducah's U.S. 45 and Lone Oak Road interchange were slowed this morning due to two separate crashes near exit 7. The McCracken County Sheriff's office continues to investigate the second collision involving a school bus. A McCracken School Bus changed lanes at about the eight mile marker striking a Buick sedan. The Buick's driver was in the bus's blind spot. No one was injured.