Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Tue June 26, 2007
By Austin Carter
Murray, KY – For almost 25 years the Wrather West Kentucky Museum has documented the rich, social, cultural and economic history of the Jackson Purchase but new exhibits are enhancing its service by displaying the outstanding achievements of Murray State University alumni in the entertainment industry.
Click the "listen" icon to hear about Austin Carter's visit to the Wrather Museum. Wrather Museum is located at North 16th Street and University Drive in Murray and is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.