Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Bad Luck: Murray Business Loses Office After Collapse, Then Fire Threatens New Office
Tue June 26, 2007
By Austin Carter
Murray, KY – For almost 25 years the Wrather West Kentucky Museum has documented the rich, social, cultural and economic history of the Jackson Purchase but new exhibits are enhancing its service by displaying the outstanding achievements of Murray State University alumni in the entertainment industry.
Click the "listen" icon to hear about Austin Carter's visit to the Wrather Museum. Wrather Museum is located at North 16th Street and University Drive in Murray and is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.