Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Tue June 26, 2007
By Austin Carter
Murray, KY – For almost 25 years the Wrather West Kentucky Museum has documented the rich, social, cultural and economic history of the Jackson Purchase but new exhibits are enhancing its service by displaying the outstanding achievements of Murray State University alumni in the entertainment industry.
Click the "listen" icon to hear about Austin Carter's visit to the Wrather Museum. Wrather Museum is located at North 16th Street and University Drive in Murray and is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.