Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Tue June 26, 2007
By Austin Carter
Murray, KY – For almost 25 years the Wrather West Kentucky Museum has documented the rich, social, cultural and economic history of the Jackson Purchase but new exhibits are enhancing its service by displaying the outstanding achievements of Murray State University alumni in the entertainment industry.
Click the "listen" icon to hear about Austin Carter's visit to the Wrather Museum. Wrather Museum is located at North 16th Street and University Drive in Murray and is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.