Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Tue June 26, 2007
By Austin Carter
Murray, KY – For almost 25 years the Wrather West Kentucky Museum has documented the rich, social, cultural and economic history of the Jackson Purchase but new exhibits are enhancing its service by displaying the outstanding achievements of Murray State University alumni in the entertainment industry.
Click the "listen" icon to hear about Austin Carter's visit to the Wrather Museum. Wrather Museum is located at North 16th Street and University Drive in Murray and is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.