Most Active Stories
- Logging Expert: Wickliffe Paper Mill Closure a $600M Hit to State Economy
- Chris Thile Plays Benefit Concert at Murray State
- Kate Lochte Retires from WKMS-FM
- NASA's International Space Station Will Be Visible Tonight
- MSU President Bob Davies Talks Leadership Changes and New Construction at Murray State University
Tue June 26, 2007
By Austin Carter
Murray, KY – For almost 25 years the Wrather West Kentucky Museum has documented the rich, social, cultural and economic history of the Jackson Purchase but new exhibits are enhancing its service by displaying the outstanding achievements of Murray State University alumni in the entertainment industry.
Click the "listen" icon to hear about Austin Carter's visit to the Wrather Museum. Wrather Museum is located at North 16th Street and University Drive in Murray and is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.