Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Tue September 10, 2013
World Premiere of Ciach's Third Sonata Thursday
Murray State Music Department assistant professor, pianist, composer Brian Ciach premieres his Third Sonata Thursday night at 7:30 in Farrell Recital Hall. Farrell Recital Hall is on the third floor of Price Doyle Fine Arts. The performance is open to all. He performs the music and speaks about it during the 50 minute piece. Kate Lochte learns more about the Sonata with the composer next, including a sneak preview of the Sonata's first movement. See more of Brian's work at his website.