Most Active Stories
- Logging Expert: Wickliffe Paper Mill Closure a $600M Hit to State Economy
- Chris Thile Plays Benefit Concert at Murray State
- Kate Lochte Retires from WKMS-FM
- NASA's International Space Station Will Be Visible Tonight
- MSU President Bob Davies Talks Leadership Changes and New Construction at Murray State University
Thu November 30, 2006
World Aids Day
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Hear more about how Paducah resident Paul Bilak and Nyakach Kenya resident David Okong'o are collaborating through ProjectAidsOrphan.org to help the children of Nyakach. More than 50% of the children there are orphans due to the HIV/AIDS pandemic that has largely swept away the generation between 25 and 40 years of age, leaving the elderly and the orphaned to care for each other.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's Meridian interview.