Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Thu November 30, 2006
World Aids Day
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Hear more about how Paducah resident Paul Bilak and Nyakach Kenya resident David Okong'o are collaborating through ProjectAidsOrphan.org to help the children of Nyakach. More than 50% of the children there are orphans due to the HIV/AIDS pandemic that has largely swept away the generation between 25 and 40 years of age, leaving the elderly and the orphaned to care for each other.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's Meridian interview.