Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu November 30, 2006
World Aids Day
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Hear more about how Paducah resident Paul Bilak and Nyakach Kenya resident David Okong'o are collaborating through ProjectAidsOrphan.org to help the children of Nyakach. More than 50% of the children there are orphans due to the HIV/AIDS pandemic that has largely swept away the generation between 25 and 40 years of age, leaving the elderly and the orphaned to care for each other.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's Meridian interview.