Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Thu November 30, 2006
World Aids Day
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Hear more about how Paducah resident Paul Bilak and Nyakach Kenya resident David Okong'o are collaborating through ProjectAidsOrphan.org to help the children of Nyakach. More than 50% of the children there are orphans due to the HIV/AIDS pandemic that has largely swept away the generation between 25 and 40 years of age, leaving the elderly and the orphaned to care for each other.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's Meridian interview.