Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Thu November 30, 2006
World Aids Day
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Hear more about how Paducah resident Paul Bilak and Nyakach Kenya resident David Okong'o are collaborating through ProjectAidsOrphan.org to help the children of Nyakach. More than 50% of the children there are orphans due to the HIV/AIDS pandemic that has largely swept away the generation between 25 and 40 years of age, leaving the elderly and the orphaned to care for each other.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's Meridian interview.