Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Mon May 13, 2013
"The Wonder of Learning" Reggio Emilia's Educational Philosophy Comes to Henderson
"The Wonder of Learning - The Hundred Languages of Children" is an exhibition of the infant-toddler Centers and Preschools of the Municipality of Reggio Emilia, Italy, at the Henderson Community College Fine Arts Center. This Thursday through Saturday there's a conference featuring speakers from the schools of Reggio Emilia, and it's still open for attendance. Kate Lochte asked Murray State College of Education's Dr. Jo Robertson, Chair of Early Childhood and Elementary Education to explain what the Reggio Emilia philosophy of Education is about. See more about The Wonder of Learning.