Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Mon May 13, 2013
"The Wonder of Learning" Reggio Emilia's Educational Philosophy Comes to Henderson
"The Wonder of Learning - The Hundred Languages of Children" is an exhibition of the infant-toddler Centers and Preschools of the Municipality of Reggio Emilia, Italy, at the Henderson Community College Fine Arts Center. This Thursday through Saturday there's a conference featuring speakers from the schools of Reggio Emilia, and it's still open for attendance. Kate Lochte asked Murray State College of Education's Dr. Jo Robertson, Chair of Early Childhood and Elementary Education to explain what the Reggio Emilia philosophy of Education is about. See more about The Wonder of Learning.