Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Hopkinsville HS Students Allege Discrimination Over LGBT Related Yearbook Quote
Fri March 21, 2014
WKCTC’s Interim Accreditation Report Approved
Western Kentucky Community and Technical College has cleared its interim accreditation review today with a clean report of no referrals or follow-ups from the accrediting body.
Maintaining accreditation is significant for institutions for many reasons namely the ability to provide students federal financial aid. WKCTC will go through a full accreditation process in five years.