Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
Fri March 21, 2014
WKCTC’s Interim Accreditation Report Approved
Western Kentucky Community and Technical College has cleared its interim accreditation review today with a clean report of no referrals or follow-ups from the accrediting body.
Maintaining accreditation is significant for institutions for many reasons namely the ability to provide students federal financial aid. WKCTC will go through a full accreditation process in five years.