Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri March 21, 2014
WKCTC’s Interim Accreditation Report Approved
Western Kentucky Community and Technical College has cleared its interim accreditation review today with a clean report of no referrals or follow-ups from the accrediting body.
Maintaining accreditation is significant for institutions for many reasons namely the ability to provide students federal financial aid. WKCTC will go through a full accreditation process in five years.