Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Fri March 21, 2014
WKCTC’s Interim Accreditation Report Approved
Western Kentucky Community and Technical College has cleared its interim accreditation review today with a clean report of no referrals or follow-ups from the accrediting body.
Maintaining accreditation is significant for institutions for many reasons namely the ability to provide students federal financial aid. WKCTC will go through a full accreditation process in five years.