Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Fri March 21, 2014
WKCTC’s Interim Accreditation Report Approved
Western Kentucky Community and Technical College has cleared its interim accreditation review today with a clean report of no referrals or follow-ups from the accrediting body.
Maintaining accreditation is significant for institutions for many reasons namely the ability to provide students federal financial aid. WKCTC will go through a full accreditation process in five years.