Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri December 18, 2009
By Chad Lampe
Frankfort, KY – West Kentucky Community and Technical College saw a significant increase in enrollment this fall. The Kentucky Community and Technical College System reports WKCTC enrollment for the fall grew 14%. Its enrollment is just over 7,500 students. KCTCS enrollment overall grew 11.6%, now topping 100,000 students. Growth occurred in all age groups, but non-traditional students ages 25 and older experienced the largest growth, thanks in large part to the down economy. All 16 KCTCS colleges experienced an enrollment increase this fall.