Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Fri December 18, 2009
By Chad Lampe
Frankfort, KY – West Kentucky Community and Technical College saw a significant increase in enrollment this fall. The Kentucky Community and Technical College System reports WKCTC enrollment for the fall grew 14%. Its enrollment is just over 7,500 students. KCTCS enrollment overall grew 11.6%, now topping 100,000 students. Growth occurred in all age groups, but non-traditional students ages 25 and older experienced the largest growth, thanks in large part to the down economy. All 16 KCTCS colleges experienced an enrollment increase this fall.