Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri December 18, 2009
By Chad Lampe
Frankfort, KY – West Kentucky Community and Technical College saw a significant increase in enrollment this fall. The Kentucky Community and Technical College System reports WKCTC enrollment for the fall grew 14%. Its enrollment is just over 7,500 students. KCTCS enrollment overall grew 11.6%, now topping 100,000 students. Growth occurred in all age groups, but non-traditional students ages 25 and older experienced the largest growth, thanks in large part to the down economy. All 16 KCTCS colleges experienced an enrollment increase this fall.