Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Around the Nation
Tue August 12, 2014
Wisconsin Man Spends Wedding Night In Jail
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep. If you're not yet married, keep this in mind. And if you are married, warn your friends this is not the best way to spend your wedding night. A man in Manitowoc, Wisconsin got married then went to a bar. He got into an argument, threw a mug of beer against a wall, nearly hit someone and was arrested. He spent the night in custody away from his bride. He was still dressed in his white tuxedo as police led him off to jail. Don't let this happen to you. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.