Most Active Stories
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- MSU Board of Regents Vote Again Against New Contract for Dunn
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- KY College Planning Conference For Minorities Set
- MSU Board of Regents Meeting; Possible Revote on Dunn's Contract & Closed Session Planned
Fri June 15, 2007
The Wind that Shakes the Barley
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – The 800 year English occupation of Ireland allowed the British to grow in prominence. Poverty and famine stoked the fires of freedom for the Irish. In the early 20th century th two cultures clashed. The film "The Wind that Shakes the Barley" focuses on the war and its effect on two brothers with differing views. Chad Lampe speaks to Maiden Alley Cinema's Booking Agent Larry Thomas about the film.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Lampe's interview with Thomas. For showtimes and rating information for "The Wind that Shakes the Barley" visit maidenalleycinema.com.