Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
Tue May 15, 2012
Wilson Allowed to Re-enroll
The Murray State student who pleaded guilty to possessing bomb making materials in his dorm room may re-enroll at MSU. David M. Wilson admitted having materials used in making pipe bombs to blow up tree stumps at his family farm. MSU Assistant Vice President of Communications Catherine Sivills says, if he re-enrolls Wilson will be on probation for a year, be banned from living in or visiting any dormitories and must complete 60 hours of community service. Sivills says Wilson has not confirmed if he will return to the University.