Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Mon December 21, 2009
Will Frensley Be Allowed to ID Dunlap?
By Chris Taylor
Smithland, KY – Whether Kristy Frensley will be allowed to identify in court the man she says killed her three children and attacked her, is to be determined at a special hearing. The attorney for defendant Kevin Wayne Dunlap sought to prevent the measure, claiming Frensley has twice been unable to identify him in photographic lineups. Prosecutor G-L Ovey says Dunlap's appearance in the lineups was dramatically different compared to what he looked like when he was arrested days after the attack. The Paducah Sun reports Frensley is slated to testify at Dunlap's trial February 9. Dunlap allegedly raped and stabbed Frensley and killed her three children, before setting fire to their Trigg County home last year.