Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Thu March 20, 2014
Wild Mountain Bakery Opening in Downtown Murray
A new bakery will be opening soon on the Murray Courthouse Square. On Sounds Good, Eran and Karen Guse give us a preview of their cakes, Danishes, cheesecakes and more offerings at their Wild Mountain Bakery & Cafe, set to open next week. Karen is the artisan baker and Eran teaches at Murray State.