Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu January 7, 2010
Wife as accomplice in murder
By Rebecca Feldhaus
Murray, KY – A Grand Jury has charged another person in connection to murder in Calloway County. The grand jury indicted Kayla Workman this morning on complicity to commit murder charges. Workman and her husband Jayson both of Murray are implicated in the December 23rd stabbing death of 24 year old Herbert Donald. Earlier this week, the grand jury indicted Jayson for murder. Both Workmans are being lodged in the Calloway County Jail.