Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed November 18, 2009
Whitfield Raises Vaccine Conerns
By Angela Hatton
Washington, D. C. – Kentucky First District U-S Congressman Ed Whitfield today raised concerns about the shortage of H1N1 vaccines. Speaking at a meeting of the House Subcommittee on Health, Whitfield said he has received numerous phone calls from constituents about the need for more vaccines. Whitfield calls for investigation into production delays and distribution processes. The House panel is evaluating the country's response and further plans to handle the H1N1 pandemic.