Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed November 18, 2009
Whitfield Raises Vaccine Conerns
By Angela Hatton
Washington, D. C. – Kentucky First District U-S Congressman Ed Whitfield today raised concerns about the shortage of H1N1 vaccines. Speaking at a meeting of the House Subcommittee on Health, Whitfield said he has received numerous phone calls from constituents about the need for more vaccines. Whitfield calls for investigation into production delays and distribution processes. The House panel is evaluating the country's response and further plans to handle the H1N1 pandemic.