Most Active Stories
- Freezing Rain and Sleet This Evening
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
Tue June 25, 2013
Whitehall Industries Breaks Ground in Paducah
An auto parts manufacturer coming to Paducah broke ground on its nearly $13 million project today.
Whitehall Industries plans to create 150 new jobs to make aluminum automobile parts. Those parts are in high demand due to increasing fuel efficiency standards.
The company, which initially announced its McCracken County plant in March, will receive up to $1.5 million dollars in tax incentives from the Kentucky Business Investment program.