Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Tue June 25, 2013
Whitehall Industries Breaks Ground in Paducah
An auto parts manufacturer coming to Paducah broke ground on its nearly $13 million project today.
Whitehall Industries plans to create 150 new jobs to make aluminum automobile parts. Those parts are in high demand due to increasing fuel efficiency standards.
The company, which initially announced its McCracken County plant in March, will receive up to $1.5 million dollars in tax incentives from the Kentucky Business Investment program.