Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Around the Nation
Tue March 4, 2014
What's Your Travoltified Name?
Originally published on Tue March 4, 2014 7:04 am
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
Good morning, I'm Dawid Greeve. At least that's how John Travolta would introduce me at the Oscars. Yesterday, we told you about John Travolta's flub introduction of Idina Menzel at the Academy Awards, calling her Adele Dazim. Viewers mocked Travolta on Tweeter, and a Travolta fire name generator went viral on Slate.com. Enter a name, it spits out a mangled moniker. If you're wondering, my co-host Linda Wertheimer should now be introduced as Leona Wershington. It's MORGAN UNDRINSON. I mean, MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.