Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Tue July 17, 2012
Wet Dry Vote Today
Voters in Marshall County and the City of Murray head to the polls today to vote on the question of legalizing package liquor sales in their respective jurisdictions. Polls will be open in both locations until 6 p.m. We will post the returns tonight.