Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
Tue July 17, 2012
Wet Dry Vote Today
Voters in Marshall County and the City of Murray head to the polls today to vote on the question of legalizing package liquor sales in their respective jurisdictions. Polls will be open in both locations until 6 p.m. We will post the returns tonight.