Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Wed November 18, 2009
Western Kentucky Swine Flu Death
By Angela Hatton
Mayfield, KY – The Purchase District Health Department has confirmed a recent flu death was the novel H1N1 virus. An elderly Graves County resident, who officials say had significant underlying medical conditions, died recently. Statewide deaths associated with H1N1 now exceed 20. Vaccine clinics continue throughout the area, though departments continue to only give out supplies to high risk groups.