Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
Mon November 24, 2008
Western Kentucky Rhodes
By Angela Hatton
Calvert City, KY – A western Kentucky native is one of 32 recipients of this year's Rhodes Scholarships. Calvert City resident Anthony Chase Palisch [PAL-ish] is a senior biochemistry and molecular biology major at Kentucky's Centre College. Rhodes Scholars receive full scholarships for two to three years of doctoral study at the University of Oxford in England.