Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Thu January 22, 2009
West KY Officials Appointed to State Boards
By Carrie Pond
Frankfort, KY – Two notable western Kentucky officials will serve on state boards. Calloway County Judge Executive Larry Elkins will serve on the Kentucky Transportation Center Advisory Board. He will represent the Kentucky Association of Counties during a term that expires in August 2010. Christian County Schools Superintendent Brady Link will serve on a state board that examines educational opportunities for military children. He was selected due to his school's high military population. His term will run concurrent with Governor Beshear's.