Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Thu December 6, 2012
West Kentucky Riverports Get State Grants for Repairs
Four west Kentucky riverports are receiving most of about $400,000 in state grants to perform repairs to their facilities. The Paducah/McCracken County, Hickman/Fulton County, Henderson County, and Owensboro ports are matching the state money, most of which will go to dock and rail repair. Paducah/McCracken County is getting the largest share, with $150,000.