Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Thu April 4, 2013
West Kentucky Easter Seals Enhance Regional Childcare with "The Lily Pad"
Kate Lochte speaks with West Kentucky Easter Seals President and CEO Danny Carroll about a new project underway. The organization is in the first stages of implementing a Prescribed Pediatric Extended Care Program, called "The Lily Pad," providing enhanced childcare to Western Kentucky families with children facing complex medical issues.