Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Thu April 4, 2013
West Kentucky Easter Seals Enhance Regional Childcare with "The Lily Pad"
Kate Lochte speaks with West Kentucky Easter Seals President and CEO Danny Carroll about a new project underway. The organization is in the first stages of implementing a Prescribed Pediatric Extended Care Program, called "The Lily Pad," providing enhanced childcare to Western Kentucky families with children facing complex medical issues.