Most Active Stories
- Significant Accumulations of Snow and Ice Today, Travel Discouraged
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Thu April 4, 2013
West Kentucky Easter Seals Enhance Regional Childcare with "The Lily Pad"
Kate Lochte speaks with West Kentucky Easter Seals President and CEO Danny Carroll about a new project underway. The organization is in the first stages of implementing a Prescribed Pediatric Extended Care Program, called "The Lily Pad," providing enhanced childcare to Western Kentucky families with children facing complex medical issues.