Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Thu April 4, 2013
West Kentucky Easter Seals Enhance Regional Childcare with "The Lily Pad"
Kate Lochte speaks with West Kentucky Easter Seals President and CEO Danny Carroll about a new project underway. The organization is in the first stages of implementing a Prescribed Pediatric Extended Care Program, called "The Lily Pad," providing enhanced childcare to Western Kentucky families with children facing complex medical issues.