Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Fri March 20, 2009
West Kentucky Debris Removal
By Angela Hatton
Murray, KY – Kentucky Transportation engineers estimate a third of Western Kentucky's roadways have been cleared of ice storm debris. Crews are covering twelve counties in Highway District One. This week engineers expect to surpass a total nine-hundred-thousand cubic yards of material picked up.