Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri March 20, 2009
West Kentucky Debris Removal
By Angela Hatton
Murray, KY – Kentucky Transportation engineers estimate a third of Western Kentucky's roadways have been cleared of ice storm debris. Crews are covering twelve counties in Highway District One. This week engineers expect to surpass a total nine-hundred-thousand cubic yards of material picked up.