Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Fri March 20, 2009
West Kentucky Debris Removal
By Angela Hatton
Murray, KY – Kentucky Transportation engineers estimate a third of Western Kentucky's roadways have been cleared of ice storm debris. Crews are covering twelve counties in Highway District One. This week engineers expect to surpass a total nine-hundred-thousand cubic yards of material picked up.