Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Around the Nation
Mon August 26, 2013
This Wedding Had A Lot Of Clowning Around
The groom had on a big fake nose. The bride: an orange wig. And before the groom could run away, she reeled him in with a fishing pole. Makes sense, as they were two clowns and were married at Clownfest 2013 in Lancaster, Pa.