Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Mon January 6, 2014
Weather Related Closings & Delays for Tuesday
Here is a list of area closings for January 7, 2014 due to extreme cold and/or snow and ice. (THIS POST WILL BE UPDATED)
Due to a power outage, the main campus of Murray State University is closed and will remain closed Tuesday. This is effective for the main campus only. All other extended campuses will be open. Additionally, the university will host, as planned, the open house for tomorrow at 3:00 pm for the new Crisp Center in Paducah. See more about the power outage.
Poet Max Garland's reading, scheduled for 7:30 Tuesday night, has been moved from campus to the Murray Convention and Visitors Bureau, located at 201 South 4th St.
Calloway County Schools closed.
Christian County Schools closed. Public school childcare facilities closed, extracurricular activities canceled.
Dawson Springs Independent will be closed.
Graves County Schools on 1-hour delay. No a.m. preschool.
Heath Elementary on 2-hour delay (school begins at 10:30). No before school program.
Hopkins County schools are closed.
Lone Oak Elementary on 2-hour delay.
Marshall County will have a one hour delay.
Massac Unit 1 - busses will run one hour late.
McCracken County Schools on a 2-hour delay (school starts at 9:55).
Trigg County Schools Closed.
Union County Schools closed.