Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Fri October 26, 2012
Weakley Co. Teen Supports "Pinky Promise Against Bullying"
A northwest Tennessee teenager has started an anti-bullying movement called “Pinky Promise Against Bullying.” Carlie Vowell is a sophomore at Westview High School in Weakley County. She and friends are spreading the word that bullying is not OK through videos, radio station spots, a Facebook page, and an online pledge. Angela Hatton spoke with Vowell about the anti-bullying effort.