Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Fri October 26, 2012
Weakley Co. Teen Supports "Pinky Promise Against Bullying"
A northwest Tennessee teenager has started an anti-bullying movement called “Pinky Promise Against Bullying.” Carlie Vowell is a sophomore at Westview High School in Weakley County. She and friends are spreading the word that bullying is not OK through videos, radio station spots, a Facebook page, and an online pledge. Angela Hatton spoke with Vowell about the anti-bullying effort.