Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed January 27, 2010
Weakley Co. Mold Suit Settlement
By Chris Taylor
Martin, TN – A lawsuit between two families and the Weakley County School System may reach a settlement in the next few weeks. The families sued three years ago claiming mold at Martin Westview High School made their children sick. The school finished a court-ordered cleanup in 2008. The school board and county commissioners will discuss the settlement's details in mid-February.