Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed January 27, 2010
Weakley Co. Mold Suit Settlement
By Chris Taylor
Martin, TN – A lawsuit between two families and the Weakley County School System may reach a settlement in the next few weeks. The families sued three years ago claiming mold at Martin Westview High School made their children sick. The school finished a court-ordered cleanup in 2008. The school board and county commissioners will discuss the settlement's details in mid-February.