Most Active Stories
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- MSU Board of Regents Vote Again Against New Contract for Dunn
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- KY College Planning Conference For Minorities Set
- MSU Board of Regents Meeting; Possible Revote on Dunn's Contract & Closed Session Planned
Sat November 3, 2007
The Way Home
By Katie Walker
Murray, KY – The American Cancer Society estimates that in 2007 doctors will diagnose more than 178,000 new cases of invasive breast cancer. Katie Walker speaks to one playwright making a difference.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear the interview.