Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Sat November 3, 2007
The Way Home
By Katie Walker
Murray, KY – The American Cancer Society estimates that in 2007 doctors will diagnose more than 178,000 new cases of invasive breast cancer. Katie Walker speaks to one playwright making a difference.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear the interview.