Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Sat November 3, 2007
The Way Home
By Katie Walker
Murray, KY – The American Cancer Society estimates that in 2007 doctors will diagnose more than 178,000 new cases of invasive breast cancer. Katie Walker speaks to one playwright making a difference.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear the interview.