Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
Fri October 19, 2012
Watkins and Crockett offer differing visions on taxes in 3rd District Candidate Forum
Kentucky 3rd District State House candidates, Republican Jason Crockett and Democrat Gerald Watkins, join moderator Todd Hatton for a discussion on their respective approaches to making the Commonwealth more "business-friendly," improving regional infrastructure, and tax reform.