Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Fri September 25, 2009
Walgreens robber remains in custody
By Paco Long-Mendez
Clarksville, KY –
A man suspected of twice robbing a Walgreens pharmacy in Clarksville remains in custody. Eric Dewayne Davis is charged with two counts of aggravated robbery. The pharmacy was robbed on two separate occasions, August twenty-fourth and September second. Davis allegedly took over four thousand prescription pills. His bond is set at two hundred thousand dollars. Currently no court dates are set.