Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Tue November 26, 2013
Voters Confused About Who Can Cast Ballots in District 7 Special Election
Some Kentucky voters don't know if they can vote in the upcoming special election to replace 7th district State Rep. John Arnold because of new district boundaries.
Arnold, a democrat, stepped down amidst sexual harassment allegations. The boundary confusion stems from redistricting during which Daviess County Clerk’s Office drew new borders in 17 of the 20 local precincts and sent out cards to the affected voters. But Owensboro Chamber of Commerce President Amy Jackson says many are still confused about who can vote in the Dec. 10 special election. Republican Suzanne Mills and Democrat Kim Humphrey are running for Sturgis’s vacated seat