Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Sun September 17, 2006
Voices in Kentucky Education Part 2
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Hear about Kentucky's P-12 unique identfier system and the proposal to extend it to post-secondary from Council on Post Secondary Education P-16 Council Chair and Murray State University Professor Mark Wattier, former Education Cabinet Secretary Virginia Fox and others who spoke in Part 1. Hear about how last year's General Assembly actions changed this school year from Commissioner Wilhiot and Senator Winters.
Click the "listen" icon above to hear Part 2 of "Voices in Kentucky Education" produced by Kate Lochte.