Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Sun September 17, 2006
Voices in Kentucky Education Part 1
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Hear reflections on Kentucky's progress in education reform and issues still to be considered from Kentucky Commissioner of Education Gene Wilhoit, Prichard Committee for Academic Excellence Executive Director Bob Sexton, Kentucky Chamber CEO Dave Adkisson, Paducah Businessman Billy Harper, Kentucky Senator Ken Winters, Kentucky Representative Fank Rasche, Kentucky Board of Education Chair Keith Travis, Partnership for Economic Initiatives Alyson Handly, and McCracken County Superintendent of Schools Tim Heller.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear part one of "Voices in Kentucky Education" produced by Kate Lochte