Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Sun September 17, 2006
Voices in Kentucky Education Part 1
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Hear reflections on Kentucky's progress in education reform and issues still to be considered from Kentucky Commissioner of Education Gene Wilhoit, Prichard Committee for Academic Excellence Executive Director Bob Sexton, Kentucky Chamber CEO Dave Adkisson, Paducah Businessman Billy Harper, Kentucky Senator Ken Winters, Kentucky Representative Fank Rasche, Kentucky Board of Education Chair Keith Travis, Partnership for Economic Initiatives Alyson Handly, and McCracken County Superintendent of Schools Tim Heller.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear part one of "Voices in Kentucky Education" produced by Kate Lochte