Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Wed June 13, 2007
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – This year's Vintner's Dinner at the Carson Four Rivers Center in Paducah features Napa Valley Winemaker Gary Wooton and dinner from Papered Palate at Kirchoff's. Chad Lampe recently spoke with Laura Duff owner of Pampered Palate about the evening.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Lampe's interview with Duff. This year's Vintner's Dinner will take place June 22nd on stage at the Carson Four Rivers Center in Paducah. For more information call (270) 443-9932.