Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri May 16, 2014
Vietnamese Hand-Sewn Silk Embroidery at LowerTown
St. Louis based artist Don Tran demonstrates and sells Vietnamese hand-sewn silk embroideries at festivals nationally and is among sixty-plus artists at the LowerTown Arts & Music Festival this weekend. His embroidery took a best in show this year at the Cherokee Triangle Art Festival in Louisville. Tran demonstrates his process at the festival and speaks with Kate on Sounds Good.