Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri May 16, 2014
Vietnamese Hand-Sewn Silk Embroidery at LowerTown
St. Louis based artist Don Tran demonstrates and sells Vietnamese hand-sewn silk embroideries at festivals nationally and is among sixty-plus artists at the LowerTown Arts & Music Festival this weekend. His embroidery took a best in show this year at the Cherokee Triangle Art Festival in Louisville. Tran demonstrates his process at the festival and speaks with Kate on Sounds Good.