Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon January 28, 2013
VIDEO: Look Out! Car Suddenly Emerges From Foam On Highway
Originally published on Tue January 29, 2013 11:46 am
Weekend storms on Australia's "sunshine coast" whipped up sea foam that covered the beach and roads. And when we say covered, we're talking about deep stuff.
Check out how close one car came to hitting some folks. We've found two views on YouTube.
-- Even closer.
If you want to hear what the adult word is that those videos "bleep," click here.
Now This News has more video of all that foam here.
Update at 12:45 p.m. ET, Jan. 29: Our apologies. The video we posted earlier showing a "close" view of the car has been removed from YouTube. We've replaced it with a BBC report that includes the same footage.