Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri May 1, 2009
Veteran's outpatient clinic opens in Mayfield
By Casey Northcutt
Mayfield, KY – The new Veterans Affairs Outpatient Clinic in Mayfield held its grand opening yesterday. Marion VA Medical Center Public Affairs Officer Peggy Willoughby says the facility officially opened March 25 and 957 veterans have already signed up for care. The clinic offers primary care, behavioral medicine and some lab services. Willoughby says the facility also includes 21 examination and treatment rooms. The clinic is open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.