Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Fri May 1, 2009
Veteran's outpatient clinic opens in Mayfield
By Casey Northcutt
Mayfield, KY – The new Veterans Affairs Outpatient Clinic in Mayfield held its grand opening yesterday. Marion VA Medical Center Public Affairs Officer Peggy Willoughby says the facility officially opened March 25 and 957 veterans have already signed up for care. The clinic offers primary care, behavioral medicine and some lab services. Willoughby says the facility also includes 21 examination and treatment rooms. The clinic is open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.