Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- Fmr. Maker's Mark CEO: "This Is the First Time That We’ve Had Our Enemies Not Trying to Kill Us"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
Mon June 30, 2014
Vampire Novelist from Benton Debuts Final Book in Trilogy
"For Lily Drake, slaying vampires is easy. Dating them is the hard part."
Author T. Michelle Nelson's vampire fiction heroine finishes her run with the last in the Lily Drake series, "Death Warmed Over," released today. The novel published by Inkspell Publishing, concludes the trilogy by the Benton native and Murray State graduate. From her website: "When a devastating loss crushes her will to live, can Lily go on and be the leader she has to be? What is she willing to sacrifice to save others?" Hear the conversation:
T. Michelle Nelson currently lives in Mount Vernon, Ohio. Her Lily Drake Books are available through Barnes and Noble, Amazon, All Romance eBooks, Kobo and other online retailers.