Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Thu June 21, 2012
UT Martin Tuition Raised by Six Percent
University of Tennessee at Martin students will pay six percent more for their tuition next year. The UT Board of Trustees approved the increase at their annual meeting in Knoxville.
The increase translates to $169 per semester for a full time undergraduate student. Full time tuition now totals just over $3,500 per semester. Board members also approved a $30 to $55 fee for nursing students that will help fund supplies and maintenance for the nursing lab.