Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Thu June 21, 2012
UT Martin Tuition Raised by Six Percent
University of Tennessee at Martin students will pay six percent more for their tuition next year. The UT Board of Trustees approved the increase at their annual meeting in Knoxville.
The increase translates to $169 per semester for a full time undergraduate student. Full time tuition now totals just over $3,500 per semester. Board members also approved a $30 to $55 fee for nursing students that will help fund supplies and maintenance for the nursing lab.