Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Thu June 21, 2012
UT Martin Tuition Raised by Six Percent
University of Tennessee at Martin students will pay six percent more for their tuition next year. The UT Board of Trustees approved the increase at their annual meeting in Knoxville.
The increase translates to $169 per semester for a full time undergraduate student. Full time tuition now totals just over $3,500 per semester. Board members also approved a $30 to $55 fee for nursing students that will help fund supplies and maintenance for the nursing lab.