Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Thu June 21, 2012
UT Martin Tuition Raised by Six Percent
University of Tennessee at Martin students will pay six percent more for their tuition next year. The UT Board of Trustees approved the increase at their annual meeting in Knoxville.
The increase translates to $169 per semester for a full time undergraduate student. Full time tuition now totals just over $3,500 per semester. Board members also approved a $30 to $55 fee for nursing students that will help fund supplies and maintenance for the nursing lab.