Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu June 21, 2012
UT Martin Tuition Raised by Six Percent
University of Tennessee at Martin students will pay six percent more for their tuition next year. The UT Board of Trustees approved the increase at their annual meeting in Knoxville.
The increase translates to $169 per semester for a full time undergraduate student. Full time tuition now totals just over $3,500 per semester. Board members also approved a $30 to $55 fee for nursing students that will help fund supplies and maintenance for the nursing lab.