Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Tue September 24, 2013
UT Martin Presents ECHO 360 Webinar on Active Learning Online
Active learning online is a buzz phrase for getting faculty lectures to students before they come to class, so the class can be an engagement center for students asking about lectures they've already heard, and presumably studied. University of Tennessee at Martin instructional technology designer Harriette Spiegel is involved in an ECHO 360 webinar open to all, free, this Thursday at 1 p.m. It is targeted specifically to supporting STEM classrooms. See registration information here.
The Echo 360 webinar is open to all this Thursday, September 26, at 1 p.m. Register for the webinar, that demonstrates how the University of Tennessee at Martin is expanding STEM instruction to students in rural areas, at this URL: chronicle.com/webinars/echo360_9. Harriette Spiegel is an instructional design technician with the IT Center at UT Martin.