Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
Tue September 24, 2013
UT Martin Presents ECHO 360 Webinar on Active Learning Online
Active learning online is a buzz phrase for getting faculty lectures to students before they come to class, so the class can be an engagement center for students asking about lectures they've already heard, and presumably studied. University of Tennessee at Martin instructional technology designer Harriette Spiegel is involved in an ECHO 360 webinar open to all, free, this Thursday at 1 p.m. It is targeted specifically to supporting STEM classrooms. See registration information here.
The Echo 360 webinar is open to all this Thursday, September 26, at 1 p.m. Register for the webinar, that demonstrates how the University of Tennessee at Martin is expanding STEM instruction to students in rural areas, at this URL: chronicle.com/webinars/echo360_9. Harriette Spiegel is an instructional design technician with the IT Center at UT Martin.