Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Wed May 6, 2009
USEC Plant Replacement Study
By Angela Hatton
Paducah, KY – A local group has commissioned the University of Kentucky to come up with future development ideas for the Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant site. The Paducah Uranium Plant Asset Utilization Committee wants to have ideas in place when USEC eventually shuts down. Project Director Dr. Lindell Ormsbee says the researchers will talk to stakeholders and hold a series of community meetings to come up with ideas. Ormsbee hopes to compile a report by next August, but will continue to update the plan with new information.