Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- MSU President Talks Tobacco Ban, University Marketing Shifts
Fri June 8, 2012
US 68/80 Crash
Kentucky State Police have closed US 68/80 west of Cadiz due to a traffic accident. An SUV collided with a semi truck at the intersection of US 68/80 and Blue Springs Road.
Officials estimate the closure to be in effect until 11:00am. Westbound traffic is encouraged to use the US 68 bypass as a detour and eastbound traffic should use Old Canton Pike to bypass the wreck.