Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
Fri June 8, 2012
US 68/80 Crash
Kentucky State Police have closed US 68/80 west of Cadiz due to a traffic accident. An SUV collided with a semi truck at the intersection of US 68/80 and Blue Springs Road.
Officials estimate the closure to be in effect until 11:00am. Westbound traffic is encouraged to use the US 68 bypass as a detour and eastbound traffic should use Old Canton Pike to bypass the wreck.