Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Fri June 8, 2012
US 68/80 Crash
Kentucky State Police have closed US 68/80 west of Cadiz due to a traffic accident. An SUV collided with a semi truck at the intersection of US 68/80 and Blue Springs Road.
Officials estimate the closure to be in effect until 11:00am. Westbound traffic is encouraged to use the US 68 bypass as a detour and eastbound traffic should use Old Canton Pike to bypass the wreck.