Most Active Stories
- Murray Human Rights Commission Postpones Bringing Ordinance Forward To Allow Community Input
- Kentucky CPE President Addresses Criticism of KCTCS Search Transparency
- Billionaire Spent Millions In Charity, But Avoided Mine Fines
- Bob Davies: Board of Regents will Discuss Proposed Tobacco Ban and Employee Raises
- Kentucky Among Worst States In Accessibility for Poor, Disabled in Criminal Justice, Study Says
Thu August 31, 2006
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Raising a child with Down Syndrome presents many challenges. Kate Lochte recently spoke with Pam Rockwell, Ups-N-Downs of Western Kentucky Representative, about her experiences at an Early Childhood Inclusion Institute that presented new research findings, resources, strategies and models of inclucsion from the National Down Sydrome Society.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Pam Rockwell.