Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Thu August 31, 2006
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Raising a child with Down Syndrome presents many challenges. Kate Lochte recently spoke with Pam Rockwell, Ups-N-Downs of Western Kentucky Representative, about her experiences at an Early Childhood Inclusion Institute that presented new research findings, resources, strategies and models of inclucsion from the National Down Sydrome Society.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Pam Rockwell.