Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
Thu August 31, 2006
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Raising a child with Down Syndrome presents many challenges. Kate Lochte recently spoke with Pam Rockwell, Ups-N-Downs of Western Kentucky Representative, about her experiences at an Early Childhood Inclusion Institute that presented new research findings, resources, strategies and models of inclucsion from the National Down Sydrome Society.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Pam Rockwell.