Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu August 31, 2006
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Raising a child with Down Syndrome presents many challenges. Kate Lochte recently spoke with Pam Rockwell, Ups-N-Downs of Western Kentucky Representative, about her experiences at an Early Childhood Inclusion Institute that presented new research findings, resources, strategies and models of inclucsion from the National Down Sydrome Society.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Pam Rockwell.