Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Thu August 31, 2006
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Raising a child with Down Syndrome presents many challenges. Kate Lochte recently spoke with Pam Rockwell, Ups-N-Downs of Western Kentucky Representative, about her experiences at an Early Childhood Inclusion Institute that presented new research findings, resources, strategies and models of inclucsion from the National Down Sydrome Society.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Pam Rockwell.