Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Wed August 7, 2013
United Way Committee to Make Recommendations for Interim Director
The United Way of Murray-Calloway County is close to naming its interim executive director.
Board Chair Tina Bernot says the executive committee will give the full board a one-person recommendation at its meeting Aug. 14. She says the board typically supports the executive committee’s suggestions leading to a quick decision on an interim.
Bernot says United Way’s board hopes to have a permanent director by mid-November. Current Executive Director Aaron Dail is leaving his post to serve as Murray Calloway County Chamber of Commerce President and CEO.