Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Wed August 7, 2013
United Way Committee to Make Recommendations for Interim Director
The United Way of Murray-Calloway County is close to naming its interim executive director.
Board Chair Tina Bernot says the executive committee will give the full board a one-person recommendation at its meeting Aug. 14. She says the board typically supports the executive committee’s suggestions leading to a quick decision on an interim.
Bernot says United Way’s board hopes to have a permanent director by mid-November. Current Executive Director Aaron Dail is leaving his post to serve as Murray Calloway County Chamber of Commerce President and CEO.