Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Wed August 7, 2013
United Way Committee to Make Recommendations for Interim Director
The United Way of Murray-Calloway County is close to naming its interim executive director.
Board Chair Tina Bernot says the executive committee will give the full board a one-person recommendation at its meeting Aug. 14. She says the board typically supports the executive committee’s suggestions leading to a quick decision on an interim.
Bernot says United Way’s board hopes to have a permanent director by mid-November. Current Executive Director Aaron Dail is leaving his post to serve as Murray Calloway County Chamber of Commerce President and CEO.