Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Wed August 7, 2013
United Way Committee to Make Recommendations for Interim Director
The United Way of Murray-Calloway County is close to naming its interim executive director.
Board Chair Tina Bernot says the executive committee will give the full board a one-person recommendation at its meeting Aug. 14. She says the board typically supports the executive committee’s suggestions leading to a quick decision on an interim.
Bernot says United Way’s board hopes to have a permanent director by mid-November. Current Executive Director Aaron Dail is leaving his post to serve as Murray Calloway County Chamber of Commerce President and CEO.