Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Skies Clear for Sunny Saturday, Be Careful on Roads
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Wed August 7, 2013
United Way Committee to Make Recommendations for Interim Director
The United Way of Murray-Calloway County is close to naming its interim executive director.
Board Chair Tina Bernot says the executive committee will give the full board a one-person recommendation at its meeting Aug. 14. She says the board typically supports the executive committee’s suggestions leading to a quick decision on an interim.
Bernot says United Way’s board hopes to have a permanent director by mid-November. Current Executive Director Aaron Dail is leaving his post to serve as Murray Calloway County Chamber of Commerce President and CEO.