Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- Kentucky Sees Big Change in the Number of People Who Drink Alcohol
- More Patients Visiting ERs Despite Affordable Care Act
- MSU Alumnus Featured in National Geographic DocuDrama "American Genius"
Mon December 30, 2013
Uncommon Mystery: Killings at Badger's Drift
Professor Emeritus Michael Cohen reviews British author Caroline Graham's first mystery, The Killings At Badger's Drift, published in 1987 and adapted ten years later as the first episode of the British ITV series The Midsomer Murders.
Michael Cohen is Professor Emeritus at Murray State University. He is the author of Murder Most Fair: The Appeal of Mystery Fiction, published by Fairleigh Dickinson University Press in 2000.