Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Baptists Take Credit for Failure of Medical Marijuana Bills
- Murray State Renews Steve Prohm's Contract Through 2020
- Former Murray High Assistant Coach Pleads Guilty to Rape Cases
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- Battle of the Bands 2015: Congratulations BIG ATOMIC!
Mon December 30, 2013
Uncommon Mystery: Killings at Badger's Drift
Professor Emeritus Michael Cohen reviews British author Caroline Graham's first mystery, The Killings At Badger's Drift, published in 1987 and adapted ten years later as the first episode of the British ITV series The Midsomer Murders.
Michael Cohen is Professor Emeritus at Murray State University. He is the author of Murder Most Fair: The Appeal of Mystery Fiction, published by Fairleigh Dickinson University Press in 2000.