Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Mon December 30, 2013
Uncommon Mystery: Killings at Badger's Drift
Professor Emeritus Michael Cohen reviews British author Caroline Graham's first mystery, The Killings At Badger's Drift, published in 1987 and adapted ten years later as the first episode of the British ITV series The Midsomer Murders.
Michael Cohen is Professor Emeritus at Murray State University. He is the author of Murder Most Fair: The Appeal of Mystery Fiction, published by Fairleigh Dickinson University Press in 2000.