Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Mon June 11, 2007
Uncommon Mystery - A Death in Belmont
By Michael Cohen
Murray, KY – Imagine how strange and frightening it would be to see yourself, not quite a year old, with your mother and two men, one of whom is a confessed serial killer. This is what happened to author Sebastian Junger and is only a small part of what he recounts in "A Death in Belmont." Hear what mysery novel expert Michael Cohen thinks about this Boston thriller.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Cohen's commentary on "A Death in Belmont." Michael Cohen is Professor Emeritus at Murray State University. He is the author of "Murder Most Fair: The Appeal of Mystery Fiction," published by Fairleigh Dickinson University Press.
Read the text for this commentary here.