Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Skies Clear for Sunny Saturday, Be Careful on Roads
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Mon June 11, 2007
Uncommon Mystery - A Death in Belmont
By Michael Cohen
Murray, KY – Imagine how strange and frightening it would be to see yourself, not quite a year old, with your mother and two men, one of whom is a confessed serial killer. This is what happened to author Sebastian Junger and is only a small part of what he recounts in "A Death in Belmont." Hear what mysery novel expert Michael Cohen thinks about this Boston thriller.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Cohen's commentary on "A Death in Belmont." Michael Cohen is Professor Emeritus at Murray State University. He is the author of "Murder Most Fair: The Appeal of Mystery Fiction," published by Fairleigh Dickinson University Press.
Read the text for this commentary here.