Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon March 17, 2014
The Ukrainian Reaction To Secession And Sanctions
Originally published on Mon March 17, 2014 5:33 pm
Following Sunday's referendum in Crimea, Robert Siegel speaks with the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, Geoffrey Pyatt, to find out his reaction to the vote in favor of secession.